STREETS CREATIVE DESIGN STUDIO
Design services from full branding projects and guidelines to email newsletters, websites, brochures, magazines, advertisements, exhibition graphics & material, car wraps, promotional material, direct mail campaigns, packaging, point-of-sale material, to social media assets.
Streets work with a pool of design talent, experienced in a range of design disciplines. We provide our clients with high-quality creative design execution for both for online and offline marketing projects – print and digital.
Quality design is the key to establishing a brand as something customers recognise and remember. It separates you from the competition. Good design will dictate how people view your business.
At Streets, all design projects no matter how large or how small start with a design strategy.
Working with a design agency like Streets means that your design project will be given:
- A planned, scheduled approach
- Fresh perspective and inspiration
- Depth of experience
- Broader skillset
- Budget flexibility/cost
STREETS MARKETING – WE BRING BRANDS TO LIFE
TOP TIPS ON APPROACHING A DESIGN PROJECT
- Ensure your Brand Strategy & Guidelines documents are up-to-date.
- Have a clear, well-defined Marketing Plan & Communications Strategy outlining the target market, segment the market in terms of gender, age, profile and social status, even pictures, social media information, comments, and posts.
- Top line customer research – insights.
- Clear objectives (SMART).
- Ensure you have a design marketing plan and a clear design brief for the design team.
- Target your customers with a clear precise message – ( As outlined in the business Marketing Plan, Brand Strategy & Guidelines documents).
- Choose an agency to work with – contact Streets.
- Ensure that each piece of creative marketing design reflects your brand values, promise, messages, tone, and identity.
- Be concise, factual, intriguing, plain speaking put additional information online.
- Do not forget to include contact details – including email, website address, SM links.
- Always display your logo in a consistent manner so customers can immediately identify and link each piece of marketing to your company – good branding.
- Always proof-read everything more than once.
- Set a realistic budget and allow for extras such as photography, images, copywriting and illustration.
- Test any design work with your current customers to ensure it appeals to your target market; if you are targeting a new market test it first on a sample.
- Set key performance indicators so it can be measured.
We work in partnership with leading photographers so can supply creative briefs working with the design team and project manage photo shoots for you so you have great images for your digital and print marketing campaigns.
Contact Streets to discuss your design projects on 01780 591172 M:07855 44 7968 or email Maddie@streetsmarketing.co.uk
Connect with Madeleine Lillywhite on LinkedIn.