Streets Marketing are a creative marketing, design, and print consultancy agency. We manage print projects.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU WORKING WITH OUR CHOSEN PRINT SPECIALISTS
- Bespoke Mailings
- Exterior Signage
- Data Handling
- Website solutions
- Exhibition Graphics
- Vehicle Graphics
- Business Cards
- Media Packs
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Point Of Sale Material
- Promotional Material
The printed word carries a lot of credibility so printed sales literature is an important marketing tool, one that reinforces a brand and creates a lasting impression on the target market if written and designed well.
Streets work with some of the best print suppliers to ensure your sales literature matches your brand guidelines in terms of quality, we can guarantee some great prices too.Contact Us
SALES LITERATURE STRATEGY – WHERE TO BEGIN
- Conduct a situational analysis and look at the current sales literature – what has worked and what hasn’t.
- If new sales literature is needed speak to the sales team for insight.
- Determine what materials are needed at each stage of the customer buying process.
- Set the goals – what does the information need to achieve and to which segment of the market.
- Research. Speak to your customers and gain insight.
- Look at the comments on social media.
- Define who will be using the sales literature.
- How will they be sending it out?
- Quantities required.
- Develop the brand strategy – including identity and messages.
- Set KPIs.
- Set a budget.
- Prepare a brief.
- Prepare the content – speak to Streets we offer a content service.
- Speak to the creative team or Streets we offer a design service.
- Sit with the sales, design, and creatives for a brainstorming session.
- Organise production – Streets will assist you with this or simply do it for you.
- Organise photography or images – Streets will do this for me.
- TEST IT. Ask the sales teams for feedback. Ask customers their opinion. Run it on SM for comment.
- Distribute the sales literature.
- Measure results.
STREETS – WE BRING BRAND TO LIFEContact Us
Contact Streets Marketing to discuss your print projects on 01780 591172 M: 07855 44 7968, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or connect with the Managing Director Madeleine Lillywhite on LinkedIn.