The Ansoff Growth Matrix is a fantastic marketing planning tool that helps a business determine its market growth strategy. It suggests a businesses attempts to grow on whether it markets new or existing products in new or existing markets.
FOUR OPTIONS FOR GROWTH
1 MARKET PENETRATION
One way to GROW your business would be to SELL more of your existing products to existing customers.
You could consider:
- Introducing loyalty schemes to increase usage.
- Launching digital newsletters regularly.
- Running aggressive promotional campaigns in parallel with keen pricing to discourage new competitors.
- Using your marketing communications and pricing strategies to maintain or increase market share.
2 MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Sell your existing products to new customers.
Why not consider ways to
- Access new geographical markets.
- Use new distribution channels and design pricing structures, which open up new customers or markets.
3 PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Take new products to existing customers.
Why not consider
- Investing in the skills and competencies needed in order to develop new or modified products.
Find new markets for new products.
To discuss your marketing plans call Madeleine on 01485 779454
M: 07855447968 or email email@example.com
Or message me on Facebook
Or Connect with Madeleine Lillywhite on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.