PR FOR BUSINESS
Streets Marketing can manage your PR strategy for your business.
Public Relations is the way a business communicates with the public and media. PR will communicate with the target audience directly or indirectly through media with an aim of creating and maintaining a positive image and will create a strong relationship with the audience. Examples include, press releases, newsletters – print and email – public appearances, social media, video, blogs, interviews, programmes, features, website content, events, conferences, awards and so on.
PR TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
A PR consultant will use a number of tools and techniques to boost a business’s public image and help form a positive relationship with the client’s target audience.
THE BENEFITS OF PR
PR services are utilised by many organisations and individuals who want to create a better image for themselves in public.
WORK OUT YOUR PR STRATEGY
- Where are we now? What do our customers think of us? Why?
- Where do we want to be? By when? What are our primary, measurable objectives?
- What are our KPIs?
- To whom are we talking?
- Who must the campaign most influence and affect?
- How will the message be positioned be tailored to each segmented audience?
- What data do we have for them?
- What do we want them to think, feel and/or do?
- What are we going to say or show them to make them think, feel or do this?
- What benefits are there to them?
- What happened the last time we did something similar?
- Where are we going to reach them with this message?
- What should be the context and tone of voice?
- What media is going to be the most cost effective in reaching each audience with a tailored message?
- What is the budget?
- When will the campaign start and how are we going to manage it?
- When will it start and for how long?
- How will we know if it has been successful?
Contact Streets Marketing Agency now for a FREE quote on 01780 591172/07855447968 or email Maddie@streetsmarketing.co.uk
Or send us your brief and we will get back to you.
Or connect with the Managing Director Madeleine Lillywhite on LinkedIn.