SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS – TIPS AND ADVICE
Facebook for business, Streets Marketing Agency offer a social media for business consultancy and project management service, including: audit, marketing strategy, digital marketing communications strategy, set-up, training, ongoing management (if required), and KPI reports.
Social Media should evolve from the Marketing Communications Plan, it’s part of how and where you want to engage your brand with your audience. The options are: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+, Blogging, video (YouTube), Podcasts.
TO CREATE THE SOCIAL MEDIA DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN
- Situational Analysis – where are we now?
- Define your goals and set the KPIs.
- Market Summary.
- Set goals.
- Set targets.
- Set timings.
- Define target audience.
- Define market segments.
- Discuss with the team and plan ‘The Brand Social Media Plan’, decide which social media tools to use, the tone, voice, messages.
- Insight and research, customer behaviour, what do we already know about this audience?
- Define the key brand messages to each audience and segment.
- Strategic Development and Strategy – ensure a cross-funnel approach, ensure you include tactics and plans to grow your audience.
- Set the budget and schedule.
- Plan the resource.
- Ensure there is a social media presence on the website, email newsletters, digital and print advertisements content.
- Develop your media plan.
- Include the following policies: negative comments management, management, monitoring, write and sign internal policies.
- Decide the best tactics to use for each audience and segment.
- Develop your Content Strategy – develop content both text and visual, engage your audience (potential customers), develop a likeable personality, use a strong call to action.
- Engage the audience with the right messages and images.
- Encourage loyalty, trust, and interest.
- Promote sharing of content.
- Convert to make a sale – the tactics you use to do this
- Implement the strategy
- Measure and feedback the results to the Marketing Communications Team so they can integrate the results into their future plans.
The Streets Marketing Team will add more tips and advice on this page regularly and on Streets social media feeds, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, so join us. Streets Marketing offers the following: social media consultancy, strategy, set-up, management, creative and rich media, such as video content services.
To discuss a Social Media Marketing Plan call 01780 591172/07855447968, email Maddie@streetsmarketing.co.uk
Or connect with Managing Director Madeleine Lillywhite on LinkedIn.